Labels

Thiswae Promo

   

Friday, February 17, 2017

New Music: Purple Brick Road by @Raekwon ft. G-Eazy (Prod by @JusticeLeague) @g_eazy


For 25 years, Raekwon has been one of the most sought out voices in music; a true originator of lyricism, street fashion and inventive music. On 3-24-2017 the legendary emcee will release his seventh solo album The Wild. Released through his own IceH20 imprint along with EMPIRE, the album is a stark commentary on both the world and the music industry--everything is wild, Rae notes, alluding to his new album’s symbolic title.

With so much uncertainty in the world, it’s never been more apparent that this jungle needs order; and as the apex predator within hip-hop’s jungle, Raekwon plans to restore order with The Wild.

Now, via an exclusive premiere with Pitchfork, Raekwon unveils the anthemic “Purple Brick Road,” which features G-Eazy and is produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. “As I shift gears with my diversity, I want fans to see another side of a champion; my triumphs remain inimitable when making music for yesterday and today’s culture” Raekwon commented to Pitchfork. “G-Eazy is a master writer and he helped me create the greatest vision any artist could ask for; another great recipe from my skillful cookbook. This album is a circus of emotions. I hope you get a great seat to what I will display on The Wild. Get ready…”

Rae’s forthcoming new classic, The Wild, will be released on 3-24-17 and you can now pre-order the album at iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...